Love these days! Haven’t done this in almost a year and happy with results. 10lb PR on Cleans. Bench press is a thorn in my ass - PR match. OHS 20lb PR!
Edit: OHS supposed to be 130! #100happydays #day67 #crossfit #olympic #weightlifting #fitness #pr #happy #hashtag #ohs #benchpress #clean (at CrossFit 310)
FINALLY. My first strict HSPU! Don’t mind my little yelp of excitement at the end hahah. Thanks so much to Koach for the push and the strategy help with the EMOM. #crossfit #hspu #pr #finally #strength #whoknew #crossfit310 @crossfit310
Check out my squat clean face. First time hitting the Other Total and it was a good time. I PR’d all across - granted some skills I haven’t gone for a 1RM in a while. But happy with results!
@crossfit310 #crossfit #wod #pr #igfitness #fitblr #olympic #strength #weightlift #getsome #squatface
Wednesdays wod at @crossfit310 - did 3 abmat HSPU per round. Would’ve finished 5th round had I not kept failing last hspu’s! 😔 on the bright side - first time swinging 1.5 pood in a # and front squat #PR! #crossfit #crossfit310 #fitness #fitspuratiom #amrap (Taken with Instagram)
I promise I am alive and well, there’s just been a whole lot going on in my life and updates will come soon.
In the meantime, very quick updates:
- Knee seems to be on the mend finally - it’s been four months! But working heavily on getting it better with Koach, bless his soul and patience.
- I PR’d the hell out of CrossFit Total a couple weeks ago.
- Once the new chapter in my life begins - new job - I plan to begin Zone Primal. I really don’t have much problem eating right, for me it’s more so portions that I can have issues with. I’ve been meaning to give Zone a go, so why not soon.
- When this new chapter begins, I also plan to go unlimited to CrossFit - can’t wait!
- I will be attending the 2012 CrossFit Games Saturday / Sunday - who else is in?
- I will be getting a hamster named Pancho soon.
Oh me? Have been MIA because I’ve traveled back to 1966.
Or, life got a kung fu grip on me. As life would have it, I’ve been working a lot and trying to play as much as I work. Fear not, I have been diligently going to CrossFit as well. But, let’s play a quick catch up game to see where I’m at now.
I now have a PR for kipping at 16. Number three on the leaderboard. So close to 20 that I can taste it. To serve as a reminder, my Koach’s rule is that once you get to 20 consecutive kips, you can work on butterfly kipping.
Eating has not been too bad but I will admit that as of recent I have felt the need to cut back on my craft beer intake. Thanks to my brother I have become a beer snob (Hello Belgium brew, my love) but in turn, I feel I’m starting to get bit puffy from it.
New people and people that have been in my life for some time, never cease to surprise me. Whether it’s good or bad, though, is debatable.
Above: 1966 Mad Men themed birthday party for my boss in The Library at the Viceroy Hotel.
Clean and jerk PR of 115lbs today! Awesome way to start the day. Attempted 120lbs but had a mental block of sorts and failed. Next time.