Dinner Date Courtesy of Moi
Cooked dinner for the first time for the boyfriend and thankfully it was a hit! He loved it! When it was first decided I’d make dinner I couldn’t decide and figured I should go with what I had on hand. So spinach and feta cheese stuffed chicken breast it was! I have made this dish once before and it was a hit back then as well, so I had high hopes. This time I wanted to do a full course meal, so I started with an appetizer. Without further ado, here are the pictures (sorry for the crappy phone quality pictures!):
Here we have an artichoke bruschetta with cucumbers to dip it in! It was sooooo good!
Spinach and feta cheese stuffed baked chicken breast with a tomato & cucumber salad that was drizzled with garlic red wine vinegar, ground pepper and sea salt.
And he was in charge of dessert so he brought over fresh strawberries and dark chocolate (he already knows me so well - knowing I don’t like milk chocolate really). Lucky for him I have made this poor man’s fondue before so I knew what to do (because he sure didn’t lol)! DELICIOUS!
And that folks was my homemade dinner date that he was very impressed with!!! Yay!
21 Notes/ Hide
- chinoisfemme likes this
- tenshicat reblogged this from myquirkylife and added:
- notjusthealthy said: The chicken looks so so good!
- notjusthealthy likes this
- pretty-witty-gracious likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- insidemelookingout said: Mmm that looks yummy. Did you use crumbled feta or block?
- reachyourpeak likes this
- liftlikelori reblogged this from myquirkylife and added:
- champagneandpinklemonade likes this
- a-h-en likes this
- liftlikelori likes this
- ggreenlight likes this
- myquirkylife posted this