Kitchen Gadgets I Need (Okay, I Want)
I am notorious for perusing new recipes for me to try in the kitchen and I absolutely loathe when I run into one that sounds so mouth watering yet I am missing a key gadget that is needed to make it! Kitchen gadgets I
- First, I need to look cute while I cook up a storm and yet I don’t have a cute apron yet!
- I always stumble upon different recipes of how to make “primal” ice cream but what do you know, I need an ice cream maker!
- Pulled pork? Pulled chicken? Chili? Let my food cook for hours while I’m at work or running errands? Ugh! I need a crockpot/slow-cooker in my life ASAP!
- Authentic stir-fry? I’ve used one at my mom’s house before and stir-fry’s just TASTE better made in a wok! So yes please, add a wok to my ever growing list!
- And alas, I’ll be more motivated to cook often with this fella in my kitchen!
14 Notes/ Hide
- ohsofocused said: heart. heart and HEART! I love cute aprons and ice cream makers :-)
- mashablog likes this
- mashablog said: I used to want a slow cooker, but then I realized that what I really wanted was a pressure cooker! Check them out, they are like miraculous. I wrote a post about it once.
- tinaoffandrunning likes this
- smacattack likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- fitby30 likes this
- veggielife said: Ikea has woks for like $8. I keep kicking myself for not buying one last time I was there!
- veggielife likes this
- enoughfluff likes this
- myquirkylife posted this