So I have a “hang out” tonight - I don’t like calling it a date because it’s really not that formal - and we’re going to a Mediterranean grill where they specialize in tapas. I’ve never had tapas! Do you guys have any favorites?
…..and what to wear arghhhhh…..
12 Notes/ Hide
- biggirlnomore likes this
- paddleshift answered: One of my favorite tapa dish is Pulpo Gallego (sautéed octopus with roasted potatoes, paprika & black olives).
- seecharrun likes this
- blairsings answered: I love croquetas…but I doubt they’re very primal friendly :(
- timoneil answered: Check out cha3.com for a local favorite. The jerk chicken and cajun shrimp are amazing, in particular!
- ellapalooza answered: i don’t have an answer but i’ll be having coffee while you have your tapas so GOOD LUCK!!!
- monkeychow answered: Mediteraneo?! They have such amazing stuff there! I like it all!
- sheonlygetsbetter answered: bunelos de bacalao. da best!
- holdthewhippedcream answered: Cute/dressy”ish” top, jeans, flats. And bacond wrapped dates stuffed w/ cheese, some kind of croqueta, and/or patatas bravas.
- dianetriesharder answered: lovee tapas, and its cool cuz, even though they all look delicious (and caloric) whatever you get comes in small little servings =]
- myquirkylife posted this